sábado, 1 de marzo de 2008

Feeling to. . .



Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry,
You don’t know how lovely you are.
I had to find you, tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions,
Oh, lets go back to the start.
Running in circles, coming in tales,
Heads are a science apart.

Nobody said it was easy,
It's such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No-one ever said it would be this hard,
Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures,
Pulling your puzzles apart.
Questions of science, science and progress,
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

And tell me you love me, come back and haunt me,
Oh and I rush to the start.
Running in circles, chasing tails,
And coming back as we are.

Nobody said it was easy,
oh its such a shame for us to part.
Nobody said it was easy,
No-one ever said it would be so hard

Im going back to the start.

COLDPLAY - THE SCIENTIST

me Not you that to say
whenever I make something it is for feelings, to love is something that was not inside my project of life, never imagine neither that you could suffer so much for somebody, and that things so incredible and so so special were lived that it is for that reason that I have clinged to a slight hope and without arguments of that same love of the one that so much speaks.

I don't want to live this way, but I cannot move from that past so big and so near to my future, well or bad, the alone heart falls in love once, and he/she wanted to scream and to cry, and to leave to look for you, to fight once for you but, but that for love, for habit, although mainly it is love, but it is a habit and a pain that I decided to accept, and that it hurts me very inside every day of my life.

and suddenly I realize that all the butterflies are dying... but not yet you if it is the moment to leave. I love you so much that you cannot imagine it, my pain, neither my you cry, neither the turns that my mind has given... Suddenly I want to die, suddenly he/she wanted to return the whole time behind, and not to know about anything of that that today but I want and I miss.

Sorry for my english , is the worst ..

1 comentario:

ChOkOlAtO8 dijo...

esa cancion em gusta mucho... saludos y besito